Making dentistry affordable for everybody is what we believe in, and the Practice Plan makes treatment more affordable by spreading payments throughout the year and it provides an easy way to plan for your routine examinations and hygiene visits.
This means you benefit from:
- More time dedicated to preventing decay and gum disease
- Fewer fillings
- Less dental decay
- Less likelihood of toothache
- More attractive teeth
- Reduced costs
- The best chance of keeping your own teeth for life
What does our dental plan offer?
- 2 clinical examinations per annum
- Screening for oral cancer
- Small preventative X-rays (if clinically justified/required)
- 2 hygienist visits individually tailor made to provide full mouth cleaning and hygiene advice
- 10% off all treatments
- A dedicated dentist of your choice
- Your own personal care co-ordinator who will look after you and will act as your point of contact (coming soon)
- Guaranteed emergency appointment (treatment not included)
All this will cost less than 48p a day, or from £14.50 per month. Your membership is collected monthly by Direct Debit, so all you have to do is make your appointments. You can join by asking reception when you come into the practice, or alternatively call us on the practice number.
For further details please call us on 0116 289 8888 you will be able to join in less than 5 minutes, or alternatively click on the link and complete your details and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.